Tanya, 21, Army wife, fitness & lifting enthusiast & I am not fucking around.
My blog is *mainly* fitness but also funny shit &... Channing Tatum spam. After having this blog for a while I began to feel that probably needed to be notated here somewhere.........
After sleeping in 2 hours late yesterday for unknown reasons (& this actually mattered because I had work yesterday at 12:15) I skipped my usual green-tea-&-Tumblr preworkout session, as well as skipping hair rinsing in my post-workout rinse off so I wouldn’t have to dry & straighten it from scratch, & got through this workout quicker than usual & actually ended up being ready earlier than I was the day before. Dedication win.
Numbers are in pounds.
It wasn’t even tho!! Lol, some walking & making rounds up & down stairs (it was in the basketball auditorium) but mostly standing.
AND NOW MY CALVES ARE SORE AS A MOTHERFUCKER TOO. I CAN’T EVEN GET THEM TO BE SORE WITH HEAVY CALF RAISES MOST OF THE TIME. FUUUUUUUUUUUU
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. Are you a virgin?
94. When was the last time you had sex?
95. Favourite food?
I don’t know why my quads are sore but logic only leads me to believe standing at work all day for 2 days made my quads sore.
Fuck this, I’m not even gonne get any gainz from this. Unappreciative of this sore.
Thanks! I’m also looking at Quest bars. They have a natural line & the flavors are CRAY. Thing is they’re 25 bucks for 12… which would be a perfect amount to last me through the trip there AND back but I just have to wrap my mind around paying that. Ugh I wish we weren’t helping my mom with bills right now so I didn’t have to worry about money as much for the trip.
Seriously considering it though because it would make it so much easier for me to prep for the trip & I’d be eating food in place of them if I didn’t get them anyway so it’s not $25 EXTRA I would be spending. Just a little extra.
ive never made a good tasting protein bar/snack/cookie/waffle/pancake ever. all of them have tasted like shit.
Well I made delicious protein bars for our last trip, they were just incredibly strenuous to make which is why I tried this. When I did those I just mixed the protein powder, peanut butter, oats, Truvia & cinnamon together with TINY amounts of water little by little (which is why it was SO hard, mixing together almost entirely dry ingredients trying to reach the perfect level of just-moist-enough-to-hold-together), & after lots of stirring & a very tired arm, once it was the right consistency I shaped it into bars & stuck them in the fridge. Those were REALLY good but I just don’t know how willing I am to go through all that again for this trip. I mean it’s either that or boring peanuts, protein shakes & beef jerky all day both days. I really wish there were good protein bars available that weren’t highly processed & didn’t have sugar or artificial sweetener.